POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : ATT. strata 3d is free : Re: ATT. strata 3d is free Server Time
26 Jun 2024 07:45:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ATT. strata 3d is free
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 May 2000 04:31:09
Message: <392e364d@news.povray.org>
Not to ask pity or anything but I downloaded that thing at about 1K/sec. and the final
part failed I guess, around 4 hours after it began.  I was using that eBot downloader
since the direct save failed me.  Maybe it was wanting a connection when it finished
so
it could "install" and because I left it unattended the AOL idle-timed-out at the end
and thus left the zip file empty.  Surprising to say the least.
That was actually my second attempt, the first time I foolishly thought I could
suspend
the download at the halfway point and lost it instead.

Bob